Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Skyline Movie Review

Hello everybody. So I just came from sitting through Skyline. Remember how I was saying that the film looked like it could have been on the Syfy channel? Well it wasn't too much of an upgrade. The Strause Brothers should stick to doing special effects because that aspect of the film was fantastic. The thing that made Skyline bad was the fact that it had no plot. No I shouldn't say it didn't have plot (every film has plot), the plot just wasn't well crafted in my opinion. Skyline had decent action bits. I would give the action scenes a rating of 3 out of 5. I suppose I was just hoping for too much from this film. I was expecting to see something similar to District 9 or Aliens vs. Predators and this film certainly didn't deliver that in my opinion. I would furthermore give acting a 2 out of 5. The dialogue didn't seem appropriate for the film and was too unrealistic.Whether you are a hardcore sci-fi person or just someone who wants to go out and see a good movie I would not recommend Skyline for a good view. Though if you don't mind spending hard earned money on a film that is not good and will leave you with a dropped jaw..... though not for the fact of its cleverness but for its horrid acting and predictable out comes then Skyline is the film for you. All in all Skyline left me poorly dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment